One of my all time favourite things to bake are Muffins! They are so easy and so adaptable
I really like taking flavor combinations and some of my favorite chocolate treats and turning them into Muffins. This Kinder Bueno Muffin Loaf is exactly what it sounds like… muffins baked in a loaf tin instead of a muffin tin
So simple to do, just pour it all in one single loaf tin.
I have tried many flavours in my muffin loaf – Strawberry & Cream Cheese, Oreo, Raspberry & Chocolate – my Hubbies favourite. (You can find all those recipes on my Blog)
As Kinder Buenos are one of my kids favorite treats it was only a matter of time before they ended up in one of my Muffins!
This really is such a simple easy bake. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and bake for 35-40 mins – No mixer required
Deliciously light, hazelnutty with a hint of chocolate. This very easy to make Kinder Bueno Muffin Loaf is sure to be a great family hit.
This bars are widely available in Europe and can be bought in US stores too – or you can buy them from Amazon
KINDER BUENO MUFFIN LOAF
KINDER BUENO MUFFIN LOAF – Deliciously light, hazelnutty with a hint of chocolate and made with Kinder Bueno Bars. This very easy to make Kinder Bueno Muffin Loaf is sure to be a great family hit.
- 250 g plain flour (2 CUPS US)
- 100 g sugar (1/2 CUP US)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 250 ml milk (1 CUP US)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 60 ml veg oil (6 TBSP US)
- 2 large eggs
- 4 X 2 BARS (8 STICKS OF KINDER BUENO – WHITE /MILK)
- Melted milk/white chocolate for drizzle
- Preheat oven to 2OOc/400f .. Hot oven
- Line a standard (1 lb) loaf tin with a paper liner
- Mix together all the dry ingredients
- Beat milk, eggs, oil, vanilla together
- Add to dry ingredients, don’t over mix
- Break up 4 sticks of kinder bueno into small bits (but not crumbs), stir to mix in
- Pour batter into tin & bake for 35/ 40 mins or until cooked through – cover with foil if browning too much on top
- Remove from oven and leave to cool in tin for 10 mins , then remove the cake from tin and leave to fully cool on a wire rack.
- When muffin loaf is cold, drizzle the melted white & milk chocolate on top.
- Break up the remaining Kinder Bueno and stick on top
This recipe can be adapted to make into normal muffins, just check that they are done after 30 mins
To keep up with all our Baking Adventures and Recipes!
– make sure to follow us on our social media,
so you never miss a post